Dental implants Liverpool
Dental implants have been used by dentists to replace missing teeth for over 40 years and can be used to support single crowns or fixed bridgework that is not removed from the mouth like a denture.
Call 0151 423 1601
Dental implants offer the following benefit:
- Dental implant surgery is often very comfortable with a local anaesthetic
- The titanium dental implant is placed in the jaw bone and once healed can be used to support teeth
- Ideally dental implants are placed a few weeks after the natural tooth has been lost, however it is possible to place dental implants many years after the initial tooth loss, e.g. to replace a partial denture or a complete denture.
- There is no age limit for dental implant surgery, dental implants are very successful irrespective of how old you are.
- Dental implant surgery in the UK has the benefit of you as a patient being able to visit your surgeon easily for follow up care and maintenance of a known quality dental implant manufacturer.
We can replace single teeth, multiple teeth or all of the teeth in a dental arch. Our dental implant surgery is supervised by Dr Mark Howdle, a GDC registered specialist Periodontist and Dr Smyth who has a masters degree in replacing missing teeth. They work together as a restorative team.
We hope you chose to visit our clinic to see what we can offer you, we are confident that you will be delighted with the care and attention that goes into carrying out your dental care.